Breast augmentation or augmentation mammoplasty is a surgical procedure that aims to increase the size, shape or fullness of the breast. The operation can restore and increase the volume of the breasts, especially after you have become a mother and your body has undergone various changes.
I know that it is important to maintain your well-being, which is why I recommend breast augmentation and repositioning for women who have given birth. A breast implant is inserted, which helps to obtain a more beautiful shape, which fits and harmonizes perfectly with the proportions of your body.
Why opt for breast augmentation?
- If the natural breasts are small or unsightly
- If you want to restore the shape of your breasts after pregnancy, weight loss or breastfeeding
- If you want to restore the asymmetry of the breasts, when they are asymmetrical and visually disturb you
- If you simply want to wear clothes without taking care of the bra
Before and during the operation
Before the operation, it is good to schedule a consultation, to discuss together the whole procedure, from the size of the implant to the reasons and recovery. Trust in the doctor who operates on you is the most important factor when choosing to take this step, so be sure to find the right person.
Before surgery, a general anesthetic is normally used, so you will be anesthetized during surgery. You will be asleep for the duration of the intervention, so don’t even think about feeling anything.
As the anesthetic disappears, you will be given painkillers.
Absorbable or soluble sutures usually disappear within 6 weeks.
It is important not to treat recovery advice with indifference and to follow the instructions exactly:
- It is important not to do strenuous physical activity for 7 weeks and to do certain post-operative exercises, such as gentle flexion and arm movement, to relieve pain and discomfort.
- For 7 weeks you should not lift your elbow over your shoulder and do not lift anything heavier than 3.5 kg.
- Be careful not to hit your breast and wear the bustier day and night, for 7 weeks.
- It is recommended to sleep only on your back for 30 days and avoid the solarium, gym and sauna.
If you are determined that you want to change your life for the better to gain more confidence in your appearance, then I am waiting for you in the Universe of Happiness!